Tuesday 30 April 2019

GDC's former PRO Njie Mute Over Alleged Secret Meeting President Barrow, Says "I am Not Responding to To Any Suggestion, I Have Resigned and Have Resigned"


By Ousman A. Marong
Mambanjick Njie, the former Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Gambia Democratic Congress (GDC) party has kept mute over his alleged secret meeting with President Adama Barrow on two occasions before his resignation from the GDC.
When contacted to shed light on the reason(s) for his resignation, Mr. Njie said that he has resigned and that’s it. He confirmed his resignation from the GDC effective Monday, 29th April, 2019.
When asked about his secret meeting with President Barrow on two occasions at State House before his resignation from the GDC, Njie replied by saying: “I am not responding to any suggestions; I have resigned and I have resigned.”
PHOTO Mr. Njie (PHOTO Credit Online)

No comments:

Post a Comment